Any tutorials for creating an app?

I’ve seen the tutorials for the basics of CircuitBlocks. I was hoping for something that would walk us through building a simple app, like a game or something. I have not found anything - am I missing any?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

We have a lot of tutorials on our new tutorial page, which is going to be reaaally awesome and easy to work with. Unfortunately, this page is still being developed and should release sometimes soon, so keep in touch and keep waiting for the updates - you’ll have plenty of cool new tutorials to learn from soon! :smiley:

Robert

Thanks! I’m guessing you’ll send an email to everyone when it goes live? Looking forward to it!

Yes - you’ll definitely get an email and there will be posts all over our social media and forum! :slight_smile:

Keep in touch,
Robert

1 Like

Any updates? Would be a fun project for my kids on summer break…
Thanks!

Hey there,

Yes - we’ve released it all a couple months ago! You must have missed the social media/forum updates as well as our newsletter. :confused:

Not to worry, it’s still all here - https://circuitmess.com/resources/guides/circuitblocks.

There is a deep dive in pretty much every option that you can use in CircuitBlocks as well as an example for creating your own app. That should be more than enough to teach you how to make your first ever game for Ringo! :smiley:

Cheers,
Robert

1 Like