Chatter schematics

It would be great to have the schematic of Chatter.
I want to debug the button connections (including shift registers and resistor arrays).

1 Like

Hi @vincent,

thank you for your post.

We posted the Chatter schematics on our website.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Monika from CircuitMess

Could you provide working link for Chatter Schematics? Do you also have 3D model of Chatter casing ?

1 Like

Hey @K_Piwo,

Is the link working now?

Also, unfortunately, we do not have a 3D model of Chatter casings.

Let me know if you need anything else,
Monika

Hi, I am also interested in a schematic for the chatter 2.0. The block diagram does not indicate what the 4 pins are, just about the buzzer, with the chain link graphic. I would like to know what these pins are. I am wondering if the rx and tx pins on the ESP32 are available.

2 Likes

I would also like to see the chatter 2.0 schematic and what the 4 pins are for

1 Like

Hey, here are the schematics for Chatter 2.0.

The pins were meant to be for connecting some modules to it, but we changed the plan after putting them on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Monika for the reply and schematic! I am not seeing the pins indicated on the schematic. I am focusing on these because they appear to be the only pins potentially “broken out” for expansion. It sounds like this was their intended purpose, so this is why I am wondering what they are connected to.

Could the pins be an I2C connection?

I see in the schematic what looks like an I2C connection to the top right of the ESP-32 diagram. Googling the TSM number below that brings up a digikey item for a 4 pin connector that looks similar to the one on the device.

I’m not sure how to program for it yet, but I get about 3.3 volts on the top pin like in the diagram when I check it with a multimeter.

hey, they’re an i2c connector, yes

1 Like

Thanks for confirming.

1 Like

Hey,
Which librarys do you use to control the LCD and LoRA Modules in Micropython and Arduino IDE?
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @RZI3D,

To control the display in Arduino, we use LovyanGFX, and in MicroPython (CircuitBlocks), we use st7789_mpy library. For LoRa in Arduino, we use RadioLib, and we don’t have the support for LoRa in MicroPython (CircuitBlocks).

Let me know if you have any further questions,
Monika