Hi everyone, we’ve noticed that there seem to be a few similar questions that most of you have so we’ve compiled an FAQ list to help you out. Check it out:
1. Do I have to add the shipping cost now?
No. Shipping costs will be charged at a later time through a survey. Since we’re planning to ship out the rewards in July 2022, we’ll charge the shipping cost at a time closer to the shipping event.
2. I already paid $1 for the reservation. Do I have to subtract this dollar from the pledge amount?
No, you paid $1 for the reservation to get the best price ever so there is no need to subtract this amount. The way Kickstarter works is that you will also pay an additional dollar for the pledge itself since Kickstarter doesn’t allow us to have a $0 perk.
3. I placed a reservation for Batmobile but I keep getting “Reward no longer available” message when trying to purchase this option. How to fix this?
There seems to be a glitch in Kickstarter’s system which causes the offer to show up as no longer available when it was, in fact, still available.
Rest assured that we are aware of this issue and it should now be fixed so if you haven’t been able to place a pledge in the meantime please try pledging now. You should be able to claim the reward.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you’ll still have any trouble.
4. I changed my mind and want to choose a different reward. How can I do that?
You can adjust your pledge while the campaign is live by visiting the project page and clicking the “Manage your pledge" button. On the following page, select “Change your pledge”.
From here, you’ll be able to adjust your pledge amount or switch to a different reward tier. Additionally, you’ll have the option to add any add-on rewards or give a little extra with bonus support.
5. Do I need a credit card if I want to pay? There are no other payment options?
Yes. Unfortunately, there are no other payment options. You can use a debit or credit card associated with Visa, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay, or American Express.
6. Can I get an invoice to my company’s billing address?
Yes, please reach out to us via private message on Kickstarter or send an email to [email protected] with your backer ID and we’ll help you out.
7. Can I mix and match perks i.e. can I get modules that aren’t included in the pack I chose?
Unfortunately, that is not possible. In this case, if you want a particular module that is not included in the pack you chose, you will have to get one of the packs that include it.
8. Who do you use for shipping packages internationally?
We will determine the couriers used for shipping the packages once we have the final number of orders per country. This depends greatly on the number of orders that we get for a certain country. For example, if we have enough orders from Australia, we might ship the goods from a warehouse closer to Australia instead of from our HQ in Croatia.
Currently, we are using DHL or DPD for shipping most of our webshop orders, but this might change in the end.
9. What would be the difference between the CircuitMess Batmobile™ exclusive option and the CircuitMess Batmobile™️ ultimate pack except for the price?
The CircuitMess Batmobile™ exclusive option is for those who have made a reservation for the best price ever prior to the campaign’s start. By choosing that option, they are able to get any of the packs at the best deals.
The CircuitMess Batmobile™️ Ultimate pack is a pre-made pack available to the general public that contains different accessories and modules that aren’t available in some of the other packs.
10. How can I get two Batmobiles without getting the Ultimate pack?
You can get two Batmobiles with the Buddy pack.
11. Where can I find more details about the soldering components and soldering technique of the Ultimate Pack?
You can find this information in the Kickstarter listing. Simply scroll down near the end of the listing and you should be able to find all the details there.
12. Can the extra wheels of Batmobile be applied to Wheelson?
No, Batmobile comes with different wheels which are not compatible with Wheelson.