Google OAuth not working

I was unable to login using Google OAuth. It’s complaining about a URL mismatch.

Hey @neocotic,
welcome to the forum and thanks for pointing that out.
I’ll fix it right now.

Enjoy your stay!

I’ve figured out what the problem was. We’ve set up SSL for our site recently and I’ve forgotten to change a couple of things in Google’s OAuth settings.
I’ve fixed it and it works now.

Thanks again for reporting this.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick fix. I just tested it and it works great.

1 Like

awesome, if you find anything fishy around the sites, just pop me a message!


Or me!.
I can also handle stuff.