How to enter the number 1?

Hello,
I have just completed building chatter, and they both work fine, I just have some questions about typing in chat:

• How do you enter the number 1? All the other numbers are fine, if I press and hold the ‘2ABC’ key I get a 2, etc., but if I press and hold the ‘1.,?!+’ key, I only get a ‘*’
  • in one of the screenshots of the example it shows ‘emoticons’, which I expected instead of the ‘memes’ I get when I press and hold this key. Is it possible to get ‘emoticons’?

Peter Mansvelder

1 Like

Hi @Peter_Mansvelder,

Thank you for your questions.

Unfortunately, it seems like we had some technical issues with our software, and that’s the reason you can write number 1 on Chatter. We are working on it, and it should work properly in a day or two.

Regarding the emojis, unfortunately, they are not available at the moment. We’ll work on implementing them on Chatter in the future, and we’ll keep you updated about that.

For now, only memes are available, and we hope you love them.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Monika from CircuitMess

Hello Monica, thanks for the reply, I am glad it is not something I missed, I will wait for the software update.
As for the memes, my daughter, for whom I bought these kits, absolutely loved them, she found then out in no time and she recognized them all (while I, being of a different generation, dit not, at least not all of them…)

So thanks for all the nice work, I absolutely love all the projects so far, and my daughter just wished her school was as educational as these kits…

Yours sincerely,

Peter Mansvelder

1 Like

Hi @Peter_Mansvelder,

we are so glad to hear that she loved the kit! :slight_smile:

If you have 30 seconds, please write a very short review of your experience with us here:

Reviews help us make better products and improve our customer support service. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you updated about the software update.

Sincerely,
Monika

Hi @Peter_Mansvelder,

I wanted to let you know that the CircuitBlocks update has been pushed.

To enable number 1 on your Chatter, please connect it to your PC using a USB cable you got in the Chatter box. Open CircuitBlocks and click on the Restore firmware button. Your Chatter will restart, and you should be able to write number 1.

You can find all about restoring firmware here.

Just a quick note, when you restore firmware, all the messages, friends, and your profile will be deleted.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Monika