Kickstaterbacker look here!

There you go. A fresh Kickstarter badge for you.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a backer too.

You should have that badge now.
Thanks for backing us.

1 Like

I’m a (very proud) backer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a backer, just got my kit today - Located in Ohio, U.S. - looks good!

1 Like

I’m a backer too! Tks!

1 Like

So am I!!! And new to the forum, so hello from Spain!

1 Like

Ill take some badges

1 Like

Hi, i’m happy to have received it, mounted and it’s working.
I have all to play with leds and buttons too but i have to search a little more on the site to find the documentation of this extension of use.
Else, the screen, the buttons, the sound, the PC connexion are working fine.
Kit was easy to make even ther some some différences between the kit and the tutorial. (Was not very hard to understand as even me can found the solution between both)
The buttons are too hard and make too more sound for gaming.
I think that the C button could stay hard because of is use, but direction pad, button A and B should be softer to be more fun, i think.

1 Like

Hum another little thing: for me the top case is touching the serial plugin (to pogram the makerduino with aduino tools), so it’s obstruct a little (i can plug it but connection is too easy to remove if i move the cable or the console). You should add a physical trick to block the plugin as long as we want let it in.

1 Like

Backer with round number 350 here. I’d comment sooner but for some reason activation mails didn’t work for me with few different mail providers :confused:. But finally one appeared in my mailbox so here I am :slight_smile:

Now I only need my makerbuinos :sweat_smile:, hopefully I’ll get tracking number in next few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just received my Kit! I am excited! I would also like to receive my badge from being a backer please!

2 Likes

Nice, welcome into the club :wink: The best begin

1 Like

Backer here ! Thx @AllGray

1 Like

I’m a backer as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kickstarter Backer Here:)

1 Like

Tic tic tic tic tic BOOM!

1 Like

That sounds like a fair swap for being kickstarter backer #356.
Thanks.

1 Like

I am a kickstarter backer!

2 Likes

I’m a proud Kickstarter backer :slight_smile:

1 Like