Makerphone keeps calling after I hang up

Thanks

We’ll sort this out.

I can see that you’ve contacted us via our support channel.

Let’s our communication there.

Don’t worry, we’ll fix this!

Just wanted to say that I think I also have seen this exact issue on my 4G version. I did show off the makerphone to some friends and when I hang up on the makerphone, the call ended in the GUI on makerphone, but on my android phone it was still going, so I had to hang up on Android phone too. So It looks like there is some kind of bug. I cannot give more detail about how to reproduce it, but I’ll keep an eye open if I see it again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what country are you using this in, and what is the model of the 4G module (i.e.: SIM7600x-H, what is your x - one or two letters)?

We’re still looking into it.

@jakkra which country are you from? The sample size is pretty small because it happens once in every several hundred phones so it’s really hard to detect any patters with SIM modules and countries here.

Well, I guess that photo at least proves that there are Simcom modules both with and without the “-H” on the end of the model number. Does anyone know the difference between the “-H” versions and those without the “-H”?

Ah sorry forgot the country, it’s Sweden and carrier Tele2

Hey everyone,

Generally, there is no difference between the -H version ant non -H version. There is a little speed difference between them, but nothing that is any relevant to the type of communication via this device.

They have all been tested in different areas and work the same, so the version is not an issue here. Also, you have all received the SIM modules that correspond your area (country) and that has been tested as well, so changing the module version would make no real difference.

Cheers,
Robert