My screen becomes blank while playing games

So my screen becomes blank while playing games. All games accept Tetris. The screen is on but there is no picture. I can still hear the sound and everything but I can’t see. I can press buttons and hear that they are duing their functions but still i cant see. Im also ftom Croatia so sorry if I missspeld something.The first picture is example of what happens every time.

I can also provide you with pictures of Makerbuinos back and front if its necessary. I have also seen on the forum that a lot of people experienced similar issues with the screen. I tried the C button reset couple of times and it didn’t do anything. Also the screen only works when i put something underneath the screen. I think the screen needs to be put on an angle to work.

Hi, thank you for supporting MAKERbuino and I am sorry for the problems that you’re experiencing.

Yes, please give us photos of your MAKERbuino’s front and back without the casing.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for your reply. In the meantime science that first happened i realized zhat screen also only works at an angle and if I dont want to get blank screen I need to put full device on a different angle but it still happens after some time of gaming.

Sorry for spam but I can not post two pictures at once so…

Hey,

Thank you for your message.

Please, send us the console to our address:

CircuitMess,

Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11,

47000 Karlovac,

Croatia

We cannot help you remotely any further so I’ll personally fix your console and get it returned to you.

You only need to send us the circuit board in order to make the package as light as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Albert

Ok. I eill try to send it as fast as I can. Im currently on my summer brake and Im not in my home town. I eill ship you the package in about 10 days. Is that ok?

1 Like

Yeah, no problem!

Keep us posted!