Hello there to everyone on the forum!
We have some very good news for all you programmers - CircuitBlocks 1.1.0 is officially out!
Actually, it has been out for about two weeks now, but we were still fixing some things around it so it works perfectly.
It is also not just a small update. Here is a list of the most important things that come with this new version:
- Added code sketches
- Enabled serial monitor
- Added CB auto updating
- Added compile canceling
- Added library and Arduino updating
- Bumped minimal Arduino version to 1.8.12
- Improved Mac Arduino installing
- Changed compile progress bar style
- Added LED RGB block
- Adjusted some blocks text and descriptions
- Fixed blocks with shadowed variables not defining those variables
- Removed trash can and added zoom
- Fixed startup loading screen sometimes staying
These are just some of the fixed and updates, but to get the full experience, be sure to download it from here.
This is also the last time you’ll have to download the update, since it now does it automatically!
A whole new set of advanced tutorials is coming soon so stay tuned!
Enjoy it as much as you can and feel free to write if you have any suggestions.