Nibble problems

Hi everyone

I build this nibble thing and it worked but however i pluged it into my laptop while it was off then turned it on then it just shows white for a few milliseconds then a static screen and it truns black at first i thought it was the fuse but then it still didn’t work

Can someone help?

1 Like

Hi @Frosto

thank you for reaching out. :slight_smile: I’m sorry you’re having problems with your device.

Please send me the photos of the front and the back of your device without the casing so we can check where the issue is.

Also, please try to restore its firmware. You can connect the device with the PC using the USB cable you got in your kit (or any other appropriate USB cable). Open CircuitBlocks, and click on the Restore firmware button.

You’ll have to choose the device you want to restore the firmware on, so please, make sure you choose the correct one. The device should restart immediately.

Please, don’t forget to send the photos. It would be best if you could send them to contact@circuitmess.com

Have a nice day,
Monika

I have the same problem: I connect my Nibble to my computer, create a custom program, click “RUN”, and the same as @Frosto: black screen, white during some milliseconds and the black again.

If someone has a way to fix this issue, please, I want to know.

1 Like

Hi @Gold_Ninja2233,

I’ve sent you an email. Check it out!

-Monika

Hi @Monika_Tomljanovic,

I’ve didn’t recieve any email, are you sure you sent it to the the correct email?
Please make sure.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Gold_Ninja2233,

I’ve sent it to the email address associated with your account here.

If you are using a different email address, please contact us at contact@circuitmess.com and we will resolve the issue.

Best,
Monika

Hi, @Monika_Tomljanovic,
I don’t know why, but Google says this Gmail account maybe does not exist anymore or that this email is a private group to wich i can’t send mails.
Thanks

1 Like

That’s strange; we never had such a problem before.

Can you send the photos to my email: monika@circuitmess.com?

Thank you!