Not working portable only works if charging makerbuino blank screen

i checked and fixed all the soldering spots all perfect like a volcano and only works if i charge it. Blue led and red led light up when i charge

I ordered a battery on ebay for $10 canadian because i think the battery is not working

@jagjot, don’t worry, I’ll help you make your MAKERbuino work :slight_smile:

What was the problem with the nuts included in the kit?

About the battery - we test every single battery before shipping them to our customers so this is really odd.

You do not need to buy a replacement battery as we’ll ship you a new one if the battery included isn’t working.

Please, send us photos of the front and back side of your MKAERbuino without the casing attached as we cannot see anything when the casing’s on.

okay i see if i can return order and i will send more pictures asap

1 Like

Great, thank you very much!

Hey,

Thank you for the photos.

Please, resolder the following soldering joints:

Also, do you perhaps have a multimeter? Can you please test if there is continuity between the white battery connector and the pads on the charging board?

Thanks

no im pretty sure that its not the charger because before it was was working but i will check

1 Like

yes it works the charger is good and i resoldered the joints no i meant is the charger is fine but problem is still there

1 Like

Great, congratulations! :slight_smile:

I’m really glad that this helped.

If you need anything else, feel free to contact me here!

sorry said it wrong problem is still there i the battery is bad the PROBLEM is still the NOT SOLVED
the battery i think is broken

@jagjot, no need for caps locking here, we’ll help you out :slight_smile:

What makes you think that the battery is broken? Did you measure it somehow with some kind of an instrument?
Did you check the connection between the charging board and the battery as well with some kind of an instrument (i.e. multimeter)?

Please, give me more info here as I cannot help you without some additional info

tested it because when the battery is in and the charger is out there is no sign of any energy
not even brightness and when i unplug the battery and plug in the charger there is no difference when if the battery is plugged in or not

@jagjot, this just means that the battery is empty and needs to be charged. Can you please find or borrow a multimeter?

If that is not possible, please send us the console to:
CircuitMess,
Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11,
47000 Karlovac

You just need to send the circuit board and the battery and I’ll personally fix it and get returned to your address.

Thank you for your patience

the new battery came in and i used it and now it works so the problem is over but the brightness only works the screen is blank and i tried the hold c and then turn on technique and didnt work

@jagjot, that is very odd as we test all the batteries before shipping them to our customers.

I am unsure of what is causing this new issue.

Please, send us your console to the following address:
CircuitMess,
Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11,
47000 Karlovac
Croatia

You just need to send the circuit board and the battery and I’ll personally fix it and get returned to your address.

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry, but I cannot assist you any further without actually seeing the device