Soldering iron not working/heating

Hi! I recently got the nibble game console and the soldering iron is not heating up. It is the one with the button. I plugged it in your block, power cord, and a electrical outlet, but the “blue light” is red. I left it plugged in for about ten minuets under supervision and the light stays red and then eventually turned off after about a minute. The ring was screwed on real tight but no matter what, the soldering iron stayed cold. Please help me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @customers123,

thank you for reaching out.

Can you please send us a video of you trying to work with your soldering iron so we can check where the problem is to contact@circuitmess.com?

Thank you in advance,
Monika

Hi @Monika_Tomljanovic

sorry, It won’t let me upload upload a video. when i was
uploading it, an error message says: the file you are trying to upload
is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, 7z, hex, inf, rar). and I am pretty sure that they are all pictures, at least jpg, jpeg, png, and gif what should i do now?

1 Like

@Monika_Tomljanovic

Anyways, apparently the soldering iron is now working. :tada: I don’t know what the problem was, but I can post the video on you tube and send you a link, if you want. Thanks for helping! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @customers123,

thank you for your reply! :slight_smile:

We are so happy to hear that your soldering iron is working now. Hope there won’t be any more problems with it.

There is no need to post a video right now if it’s working properly, but thank you anyway.

However, if you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Monika