CircuitMess Batmobile - join the hype train and get to know first when we launch

Welcome to the CircuitMess community forum!

Before I continue, a big announcement here :exclamation:

For the past 12 months, alongside STEM Box, I’ve been working on our greatest and most ambitious product yet :computer:

The product’s name is CircuitMess Batmobile™ and it’s an officially-licensed AI-powered DIY Batmobile kit. :bat: :bat:

This is our most complex project yet and it will teach you the most cutting edge technologies such as

• machine learning :gear:
  • computer vision :eye:
  • digital image transmission :tv:
  • object recognition :blue_car:
  • Artificial intelligence :robot:
    while also making you feel like the Caped Crusader :bat: :gear: :robot: :eye: :desktop:

Subscribe here and we’ll notify you first when we launch: CircuitMess Batmobile - A DIY AI-powered car | Indiegogo :hand_splayed: :call_me_hand:

We have opened an exclusive VIP Discord channel and a Facebook group where I’ll be revealing all the tiny details about the product and asking you folks for feedback about the design and functionalities of the product.

:crown: VIP discord channel invite: Discord

:crown: VIP Facebook group invite: CircuitMess Batmobile VIP group | Facebook

I’ll see you there :slight_smile:

This community forum will stay active of course for all of our non-Batman products that we’ll continue to improve, update and support :love_letter: :love_you_gesture:

===============================
Ah, back to the community forum guidelines now:

- Who is it for?
This community was made with CircuitMess device users in mind, but having a CircuitMess device is not mandatory for joining the community.

Everybody who is interested in the projects and can contribute to discussions here is welcome.

- What can be found here?
All sorts of interesting things: questions, answers, tips, tricks, games, hacks, mods, etc…

- Where can I read more (links, resources, etc)?
If you need more info about CircuitMess and our devices, check out our official website at https://circuitmess.com/

====
Please make sure to follow some basic rules of the server:

• Be polite! :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Be respectful of each other! :pray:
  • No scratching and pulling each other’s hair! :no_entry:
  • No spamming! :no_entry_sign:

All in all, let’s make sure we have fun and that everyone feels welcome! :slight_smile: :sparkles: :dove:

Have a pleasant stay and if you need anything, feel free to DM me :slight_smile:

-@albertgajsak from CircuitMess

8 Likes