Circuit Blocks problem!

Hi @DarioM,

thank you for your reply.

We contacted our programmer, and heā€™ll check the CircuitBlocks and get back to you with a solution as fast as possible.

Sincerely,
Monika

1 Like

Hello!

Iā€™m pushing an update tomorrow which will fix sending error reports and let you know when itā€™s out. Iā€™ll be able to provide further help with your issue after that.

Filip

1 Like

Hey guys! The update was pushed so you can send an error report now. If you have any issues contact us at contact@circuitmess.com with your report ID and weā€™ll help.

Filip

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work and I think itā€™s up to my computer.

I think i have error sending an error, idk my computer is 10y old

Sorry, I seem to have missed your reply.

Make sure youā€™ve updated CircuitBlocks. It should automatically download and install the newest version when you run it. Weā€™ve further modified sending error reports, and now if the sending fails you will also get presented with the full report you can copy into a text file and send to us.

Filip

1 Like

Hi !
Iā€™m trying to understand how Iā€™m gonna install new games the community is publishing (like tetris, pacman).
Do I need to install Circuitblock ?
If yes, do you have a link to user manual to detail the way to integrate ā€œall doneā€ games into it ?
BTW Iā€™m suffering trouble installing Circuitblocks

Thanks for helping me !

Yes I got the same error when I install it the first time. Then every time i enter circuitblocks i got daemon error and I dont know if gona have problems with compiling.

Thanks Dario !
Iā€™m wondering also how I can integrate already coded games into my Nibble.
If you have an idea or tutorial, please share.
Have a nice day !

1 Like

Just FYI, updating Arduino is resolving the error message.
It seems that the Arduino package coming with Circuitblock package is outdated.

Just launch Arduino app, accepting the update once the pop up message arrive.
P

2 Likes

Idk Iā€™m gona send you guys data in inbox.

Canā€™t upload my sketch due to daemon error and I tryed instaling It manually but nothing change. I can upload code to nibble with arduino ide but he does not seem to react on anything. Just blue light flashes when uploading finishes. I realy need help with It because i dont know what else can i do.

Thanks in advance.

Here he explanes how to do it in Croatian but you have English subtitles.

1 Like

Thanks to the step-by-step tuto Iā€™ve get to put that game to my Nibble !!

If I want to upload another game (ie. tetris or pacman) will that erase that game ?
Best,
P

Yes the softvere erases all sketches from nibble the puts new on it.

Yust noticed something strange, when i pres get board info in arduino ide i get wheelson by circuitmess and if i put code clear screen with color cyan it yust gets realy dark, hard to even notice cyan colour after 30secs

Canā€™t send error report on mail

@DarioM did you send your email to contact@circuitmess.com?

The email appears to be working on our end

It is up to my email then

(edit)
I will try with my dads email

I send it with title ā€œProblemi s nibblomā€ reply if you see it.

1 Like

Hi @DarioM,

thank you for sending an email.

Weā€™ll get to you with an answer immediately.

Sincerely,
Monika from CircuitMess

1 Like