Bit stopped working

Hi from Osijek, Croatia. So I’ve bought the Bit set from the local store chain. Came Christmas day my son opened his gift, was thrilled, we assembled the kit, and in no time it stopped working. I immediately replaced the batteries and still it won’t turn on. Is there anything I can try or should I just return it to the store for a refund?

UPDATE! So after a couple hours of trying this-and-that I came to the conclusion that the source of the issue arises when micropyhton is installed on the device (as it was intended) after that, once disconnected from the USB the device stops working and doesn’t turn on at all. Once it is restored to stock firmware it turns on normally and works. What should I do?

hi i have same problem how to solve it

Hi,

Same problem here, please advice.

Hello! So, I had the same problem and I managed to fix it. First what you need to do is go to “Circuitmess.com”. Then create a new sketch. For device put Bit and name it whatever you want. Put editor type on visual (it doesn’t really matter). After that connect your Bit to your PC or laptop. In top right corner you will see three dots. Press them and click “Restore stock Firmware”. Then wait a moment and your Bit will be like new. I hope i helped you. :slight_smile:

Hello! So, I had the same problem and I managed to fix it. First what you need to do is go to "Circuitmess.com”. Then create a new sketch. For device put Bit and name it whatever you want. Put editor type on visual (it doesn’t really matter). After that connect your Bit to your PC or laptop. In top right corner you will see three dots. Press them and click “Restore stock Firmware”. Then wait a moment and your Bit will be like new. I hope i helped you.

Hey @Leon_Rebernik,

thank you for sharing with the community!

If the rest of you don’t manage to solve the issue, please send us an email to contact@circuitmess.com and we’ll assist you.

Thank you!
-Monika

it keeps disconecting and conecting

1 Like

Hey @marko,

We’ll send you an email to see how we can assist you in making your Bit work.

Best,
Monika