Cheers from Lima, Peru

Hi.
I don’t know if this forum is also for the MAKERphone.
Just got my kit, am eager to figure out how to assemble it.

The main reason why I got it was because, when giving intros into Arduino or about digital culture (am teacher in a university), I start with the example: you know how textiles are made, books and paper, you have an idea of the production of plastic and metal - but do you know how your daily electronic gadgets work? Don’t you care, really? Did you ever ask yourself why your phone vibrates, try to understand how it works? So I can take this phone to show examples, it is transparent! When telling it is designed to be assembled by children from 11, I hope my students will feel compelled to actualize themselves :wink:
Another use: I want to control with it the domotics home, related with rasps and arduinos …

So looking forward. Congrats for your company, team CircuitMess!

3 Likes

Hi Leon,

Firstly, thank you very much for supporting this project, we do this for the students and for people like you who enjoy working with computers and electronics as much as we do!

We are very happy that you also want to share that knowledge with the students and give them that proper push into the world of electronics. Not too many people understand that you don’t have to buy every little thing you need, when you can make it yourself!

Please send us updates on how is the assembly process going and your first experiences with the phone!

If you have any questions and/or suggestions, feel free to contact us here or at contact@circuitmess.com .

As of now, you are definitely the coolest teacher we know!

Cheers from Croatia, enjoy!

Robert from CircuitMess

2 Likes