CircuitBlocks Spencer

Hi there, @albertgajsak
Just a quick question. I just finished my “Spencer” today and I was so happy to see him all done. But when I plugged him in to my computer, first he wouldn’t connect to my WiFi and then it said that new sketches for Spencer were ‘coming soon’. When is soon? And does that have something to do with the not being able to connect?
And before anyone says anything: yes, I checked the SSID and the password at least 10 times, and I always had the privacy policy box ticked. Restoring firmware was not possible either. Is this just me? Help please!
All the best

Hi Amanda,

I assembled mine some hours ago, but mine connects without problems. In order to rule out causes for this, can you share more info about your WiFi connection? For example, is the WiFi connection 2.4GHz or 5GHz? Spencer probably cannot connect to the latter. The network security is something modern like WPA3? Mine is WPA2 with AES cipher, on a 2.4GHz network.

About the other half of your message, I join the question about the Spencer programming through CircuitBlocks. I’d love to be coding something for my Spencer right now :slight_smile:

@Amanda please reach out to us via [email protected] and we’ll help.
Like @ladbsoft said, please check that you are trying to connect to a 2.4ghz network.

@Amanda @ladbsoft CircuitBlocks Spencer coding support will be released within a week, please check my latest Kickstarter update for more info:

Thank you for your patience