Does not turn on(first chapter)

did everything right(I think) done 2 checks that are recomended on the instructions still nothing works.
(extremly frustating).Ps Im from croatia so sorry for bad english.

@Veki123, thank you for supporting MAKERbuino and I am sorry for the problems that you’re experiencing.

Please, give us some clear photos of your MAKERbuino’s front and back side. We really cannot help you without seeing your device.

Thanks!

I solved the problem.The problem was in a discharged battery so I took the risk and assebled the whole console without any tests and then I started to charge It but it wasnt charging so I charged my old kids drone and stripped it ,took the battery of same voltage and it worked. Will you make more products of this kind?

1 Like

yes or hardware extension has you already done some (i think about low cost arm kit, motorised base with 4 wheels, command of a plug with wifi kit, asw … can be cool to manage with console and as Makerbuino is for makers for me it’s a good way to extend activity // Meta or gamebuino more oriented for games. (The both are fine for programmation and the both can do games and hardawre extensions but when you decided to make yourself your console i think you like electronic, kits and make real things…)

@Veki123, congratulations on making the device work!
This is quite arrange as we charge and test every single battery before shipping the kits to our customers.

When did you buy your kit?

Also, yep, we’re working on something new that we plan to release by the end of this year. Stay tuned, it’s going to be interesting :slight_smile: