Greetings from Berlin

I’ve just got my Inventor’s kit today and am looking forward to an interesting MAKER/soldering session tomorrow.

I was the first customer of my favourite microelectronics supplier here in Berlin for their newly arrived MAKERbuino kits.

As an arduino fan I am looking forward to seeing what new directions MAKERbuino can lead me to.

Best wishes for the project

Francis Sim

1 Like

Hi @scotus, thank you for supporting MAKERbuino and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Make sure to share some photos of your progress with us!

Also, would you mind telling us what store you’ve bought it from?

Hi @albertgajsak

I finished constructing my MAKERbuino yesterday. I followed your instructions and everything just worked. I made some photos as I was soldering, and I’ll see if I can post some in the next few days.

I started my computing in the days when 8K was a LOT of memory, so I am enjoying being somehow back in that time with the MAKERbuino. I will code it using my Raspberry Pi 3b+, which I use for all my Arduino projects.

I find the concept of MAKERbuino intriguing - a self-contained Arduino, with battery, display, sound, input buttons, data storage and ample connectivity. It provides an interesting platform for creative ideas.

To your question - I bought my Inventor’s Kit from Sertronics GmbH here in Berlin, an official Raspberry Pi supplier, and they always friendly and helpful.

Thanks for creating such an amazing project!

2 Likes

Awesome, please share the photos with us :slight_smile:

Oh, Sertronics… nice, we’ve started working with them recently. I’m really glad that they’ve made the inventor’s kit available in their shop already