How to get other people's code on the nibble?

I use a Chromebook, so I can not use the Arduino app method because it isn’t compatable, and I can’t use the drag-and-drop-the-file-into-the-folder method because the circuitblocks app is discontinued, so the files don’t get stored locally. What do I do to get other people’s code (like this cool tetris game) on my nibble?

Hey @TestTubeGuy9999 ,

thank you for reaching out.

You should be able to upload sketches through CircuitBlocks, but there is no need for an app. You can access CircuiBlocks here: code.circuitmess.com through Google Chrome.

However, CircuitBlocks uses Micropython, so you will need to rewrite your own code for examples that are in C++.

We also have some amazing guides and examples for coding Nibble in CircuitBlocks, which you can find here: Coding for beginners - How to code your Nibble | CircuitMess

Best,
Sandi

I don’t understand. There isn’t a “upload” button anywhere, so how do you get other people’s code into your own sketch?

Hey @TestTubeGuy9999 ,

if you want to copy other people’s code, you can open a new sketch, select the “code” option and paste it there. However, as we previously mentioned, you will only be able to use code that is written for Micropython.

Best,
Sandi