How to write games in simbruino to an HEX file or converted a arduino sketch into a HEX [SOLVED]

Hi
Does anyone knows How to write games in simbruino to an HEX file or converted a arduino sketch into a HEX

Hey, check out this tutorial:

I’ll mark the topic as solved, thanks!

Thank you very much.

Tim has been busy reading through the Coding posts and getting to grips with how to code - Fantastic!

I’m afraid I have a lot of catching up to do. Helping him with building his Makerbuino I could do. But coding, I last did that with my Sinclair ZX81 and ZX Spectrum, and BBC Micro. Does anyone else remember programming in BASIC ?

Mitsuperboy’s Dad

1 Like

Hey,

I’m glad that Tim’s making some progress :slight_smile:

I remember doing BASIC in my primary school… it’s not that popular nowadays, C-like languages and Python took over pretty much everything.

But back in the 80’s Computers were large and owned by big corporations, with whole departments to manage them.

So for Home Users when Micro Computers became available, and we were able to program them ourselves without needing a Degree in Computers, BASIC was such a revolutionary new language.

Without BASIC there would not have been such a massive take up of Home Computing.

So BASIC, although shunned by many people today, was the first Stepping Stone for many programmers.

Without BASIC then, we would not be where we are today.

Mitsuperboy’s Dad

1 Like