Makerbuino

Hey,
I have problem with my SD card socket.
I didnt soldered all conctions of Sd csrd socket to my makerbuino PCB so i soldered afterwards and made mistake. I cant load games from SD card
How can I send you my Makerbuino to repair conctions from SD card socket to PCB?

Hi there,

Send us a few photos of your soldering, and we’ll see if you can fix it yourself. If not, I’ll send you the mailing details to send your MAKERbuino for a repair.

Talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

Hey,
I checked all the buttons ,volume and screen backlight potentiometers and it’s working properly. So the problem is with loading SD card because obviously I haven’t soldered SD card slot correctly as you can see on the photos. I don’t have any tools except CM solder iron to fix it and i don’t know how. What I have to do?

Hi @filip37,

Sorry for the late reply.
You can try fixing this by heating the iron and then placing it on the pins and drag the extra solder when it heats up. After each time you do that, clean your soldering iron with a sponge.
If that doesn’t work out, let me know and you can always send your MAKERbuino to our office so we can fix it for you.

Cheers!