New user, CHATTER

Hi all.
Iā€™m an electronic technician who works by servicing electronic equipment.
Assembling my pair of chatter took me about 40 minutes including some small improvements in order to block display and battery holder (simple bi-adhesive tape for the display and foam one for the battery holder).
In my opinion PCB, electronic components, small parts and case supplied are of excellent quality and manufacture.
Assembling parts and casing is very easy, because despite the narrow tolerances of the different frames, everything matches perfectly without worrying about being very precise.
My two units worked in the first shot, managing to communicate for about 250 m inside a dense woods during a rainy day.
I consider myself satisfied with my chatter.
The only note I can move is for the hardware side towards the antenna that I consider too fragile and could break easily mounted in that way without any protection.
Providing casing that covers the antenna by protecting it would certainly improve sturdiness and facilitate transport of the units.
The only note I can put is for the hardware side towards the antenna that I consider too fragile and could break easily mounted in that way without any protection.
About the firmware side, I believe it could be useful to extend the possibility of re-transmitting any text, not only those not delivered, because this would speed up the exchange of messages.
I bought my pair of CHATTER primarily in order to use them as advanced pager.
Regards,

Fabrizio

1 Like

Hey Fabrizio,

thank you so much for your feedback! :slight_smile:

We appreciate it and will take it into consideration to improve our devices in the future.

Best,
Monika