Nibble - after restoring firmware via CircuitBlocks Battery too Low warning appears

Hello, I have just completed the nibble project (great fun by the way!) and it was working fine, I had just put some new batteries in and decided to try circuit blocks.

I then, because I can, connected the nibble and tried the ‘Restore Firmware’ button. This all went OK it seemed but now, even with new batteries, I get ‘battery level too low shutting down now’ and cannot seem to get past this.

I saw that there was some similar problem in the makerbuino section but the resolution made no sense in this context. I.e. in CB interface (I use Linux) I only have the option to start a new project or ‘restore firmware’.

Any help would be welcome.

Thank you

Thank you for supporting our work and welcome to the forum.

This has no connection to MAKERbuino.

I will look into this and get back to you ASAP

Albert, thank you. Just so you know, I can still upload and run the CB examples in the lessons. They all work while I am connected via the USB B cable :smiley: But it’d be cool to be able to restore the nibble back to the default games/settings etc.

1 Like

Hello, pkx. My apologies for the long wait. From the description of your issue, it seems like the internal ADC that measures the battery’s voltage level might be malfunctioning. Please contact us at contact@circuitmess.com and I’ll get in touch with you so we can resolve the problem if it’s a software issue, or send you a replacement if it turns out the ADC really is bad.

Filip