Ringo- My makerphone didn't come with the stickers

My makerphone arrived today, and I was really excited to open it due to a year of anticipation. It came in an open box, but that was fine. I opened it and was greeted by a very nice t-shirt. The actual makerphone looks better than I thought possible, so I was happy, but one thing struck me as odd. It didn’t come with the promised stickers which I have been waiting to put on my laptop for the year in which I have spent waiting for the Ringo to arrive. I know that that is just one small detail, but I would really appreciate it if the stickers were delivered, even for an additional price.

Thank you,

Konrad love

Hey Konrad,

Glad to hear that you are happy with the product!

Sorry for this little issue, it must have slipped in the packaging process.
Not to worry, please DM me you personal info (full name, e-mail, home address and phone number) so we can arrange a delivery of these stickers to you!

Thank you for the support,
Robert

Thank you for the speedy reply!
I know this might be a bit of a strange question, but how do you direct message?

I havent got the stickers too but i tought it was nomal as keys was aleady marked. So i ask me the question does we have a stickers sheet in the package ?

There are only stickers in your package if you ordered ones as an add-on.

The button stickers are removed since the buttons are now UV printed and there is really no need for them.