Step 12 – first functionality test fails

Unfortunately the screen of the Makerbuino does not turn on. I have checked over and over again. Also checked the battery for power. Please help, what did I do wrong?

Here you can see the transistor (KSP 2222A) in right position.

Hey there,

Honestly, everything looks more than good at first. The solders are fine and all of the components are there. The only thing I can think of is that the screen itself might not be functional.

The only thing I can tell you is to try and fix some of the soldering joints connecting the screen a play around with that, but if that doesn’t work, just send the console back to us so we can replace the parts, fix it, and return it back to you. :smiley:

I hope this is okay and that you’ll have a working console soon.

Stay in touch and send a message if you don’t manage to fix it!

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your rapid response. I checked the soldebering joints that connect the screen again, but they look fine to me. Where can I sent the console to?

Greetings,
Theun

1 Like

You’ve got a DM!

Robert

Hi Robert,

A while ago I sent the Makerbuino to you for a screen fix. Can you give me a status update of the repair?

Thanks,
Theun

Hi Theun!

We’ve sent the package back a few weeks ago, it should have already been at your door or somewhere very close!

You can track it here: https://www.trackingmore.com/en/RF456997849HR.

Contact me if you don’t get the package soon so we can contact the shipping company!

Cheers,
Robert

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your status update. Unfortunately I have not received the Makerbuino yet. According to the tracking information it is still on its way. I will wait a furthermore this week. I let you know as soon as I receive the Makerbuino. If it has not arrived next week, may be you can contact the shipping company for explanation.

Today I checked the tracking info, and is was as follows:
Destination Country - Not Found(Modify)

Origin Country - Croatia: +(385) 072 303 304 Go to official website info@posta.hr

2020-06-29

17:16:00

NLHAGI DEN HAAG I POSTNL IMEC - Pošiljka je otpremljena prema unutrašnjem prometu,

2020-06-29

17:15:00

NLHAGI DEN HAAG I POSTNL IMEC - Pošiljka je prispjela iz inozemstva,

2020-06-26

01:46:31

10003 ZAGREB - Pošiljka je otpremljena u inozemstvo,

2020-06-26

01:40:27

10003 ZAGREB - Pošiljka je u pripremi za otpremu u inozemstvo,

2020-06-24

16:00:59

47103 KARLOVAC - Pošiljka je zaprimljena,

Greetings,

Theun

I received the Makerbuino! I will continue the build. Hopefully it will work in the end;-)

1 Like

Glad to hear that!

Keep in touch. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Robert