Unable to connect nibble to PC

I have a nibble that seems to work generally very well. I have installed circuit blocks 1.5.0 on a windows 10 laptop and connected with a usb cable. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get the computer or circuit blocks to detect the nibble. The nibble is switched on and I have tried resetting. Also rebooting the PC and reinstalling the software, different USB lead. I can’t see anything in device manager that looks like nibble or ‘ports’. Circuit blocks just tells me it is disconnected.

Are there any other troubleshooting steps I should try?

Error report: 563

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi there,

thank you so much for reaching out!

I answered your email regarding this issue, check it out! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, we will find a solution!

Sincerely,
Monika from CircuitMess

Thanks for helping out. I’m not sure what was originally wrong or why it suddenly started working - but happy that it’s all good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Collin,

great to hear that your Nibble is working! :slight_smile:

Hello. New user here. Trying to connect my kid’s Nibble to the computer yields no results.
Mac M1
MacOS 13.2
CircuitBlocks 19.2
Using an Apple Thurnderbolt to USB adapter then a usb cable to the Nibble.

No matter what I try, reset, or restart. I get “Nibble not connected”

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @spamtasticus,

thank you for reaching out.

Can you let me know if your Nibble was working properly prior to coding it?

Also, you can send us a few photos of the device (back and front, without the casings) so I can check it out. Send it to contact@circuitmess.com.

Sincerely,
Monika

Hi Monika,

Thank you for the reply. It is still working properly except for the fact that the mac does not seem to see it. I have not programed it yet as this was the first attempt. I will get you some picts of the board later today. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!

We’ll check the photos and go from there. :slight_smile: