White screen after putting on casings

Hello Colin
Our btyeboi was working great without the casing. screen was great. we were really careful. We put all the casings on and turned it on. It makes sound, does the LED check but the screen is white. It seems the casings perhaps put presssure or crushed the connection of the display? Really disappointed. We also were very careful to not overtighten the screw. can we get another one please because we were really careful about this one and this shouldn’t happen. Thank you.
Jeff

1 Like

Oops. Spell check created “ColIn”. I didn’t mean to type that.

1 Like

Hi @jdipallo,

thank you for reaching out.

Can you send us a few photos of your device (back and front, without the casing), so we can check where the problem might be?

Please send the photos to contact@circuitmess.com.

Sincerely,
Monika

Hello:
Apologize, I replied back to the email that I received from the circuitmess community and not to contact@circuitmess.com. so, it bounced a few days ago…i’ll send now. Thank you

Jeff DiPallo

Jeff DiPallo

1 Like

Thank you for your time!

Hello.
Again I hit reply on the last email.

So,

Yes, we checked all that when we were doing it. Like I mentioned, everything worked great before installing the casings. We turned it on/off multiple times.
I feel the 3 casings on the battery side compromised the connection to the display. It is a poor design.

Can we get a new one sent out please? These are not cheap and I have had multiple issues with a few of them.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @jdipallo,

I’ve replied to the email you have sent us!

Please, check it out!

Thank you in advance,
Monika

where? I don’t see the reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey,

I replied to your email that you sent to us yesterday.

Sincerely,
Monika